16:00 (CET) Press conference with the NATO Secretary General and the Prime Minister of Iceland
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2022 can attend the press conference in person, if they present a valid COVID certificate upon arrival at NATO HQ (more details here).
- NATO will also facilitate remote interaction during this press conference. To declare interest to ask a question to the Secretary General and the Prime Minister, journalists need to register by Wednesday 02 March 2022 at 13:00 (CET), by emailing NATOAccreditations@hq.nato.int; please mention ‘QUESTION ICELAND’ in the subject of your email. Registered journalists will be contacted separately with technical details.
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 1003
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 83 46
TV & Radio arrangements
Mr. Bart Vandendorpe
NATO Video on demand
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 12 27