Nasty C will perform at the 2022 MTV Europe Music Awards (EMAs).
On November 13, MTV will broadcast live the annual awards presentation from the PSD Bank Dome in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Nasty C posted on Instagram, “God is the greatest.” “Many thanks! “@mtvema is ecstatic!”
The 26-year-old was confirmed with Stormzy, Gayle, One Republic, SPINALL, Ayanna, and Kalush Orchestra as the most recent lineup of performers for the 2022 showcase.
“🤯 THIS LINEUP 🤯 @stormzy, @whoisgayle, @OneRepublic, Kalush Orchestra, @SPINALL, @ayanna, and @nasty_csa take the 2022 #MTVEMA stage on 13 November!”
— MTV EMA (@mtvema) November 1, 2022
Ava Max, Bebe Rexha, David Guetta, Gorillaz, Lewis Capaldi, and Muse were all previously announced as performers, and GRAMMY-nominated singer-songwriter Julian Lennon, model and activist Leomie Anderson, and TikTok star Sam Ryder will present awards.
Rita Ora and Taika Waititi will co-host the evening.
This year, Nasty C has been on a roll. Not only has he returned to musical prowess with the release of the “Ivyson Army Tour Mixtape” and his chart-topping duet with AKA, “Lemons (Lemonade),” but he has also explored his love in gaming through a number of commercial gaming partnerships.
A week after hosting hundreds of gamers at his Ivyson Army Tour at Emperors Palace, the “Hell Naw” hitmaker said over the weekend that he had just received his new gaming setup. “AAAAHHH!!!! My gaming/streaming equipment HAS ARRIVED!!!! @ @ Huge kudos to @pcbuilderafrica & @nibbleafrica for this BEAST of a machine!!
“Dropping the specs, an UNBOXING VIDEO & STREAM SOON AS I COME HOME FROM The ROAD!! ) @ivysongaming LETS GOOOO!!
#PCBuilders #PCBuildersAfrica #Nibble
#NibbleAfrica #Gamer! #lvysonGaming”.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- For the love of music: How Spotify’s 100 Best African Love Songs playlist was built.
- RHONairobi to be premiere on Showmax
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones’ son, Dylan, makes rare appearance
- Ice-T mocks a Grammys guest who is observing Coco Austin: “Completely understand”
- Chris Brown apologizes to Robert Glasper and attributes his Grammys loss to the Academy
- Will Smith was scheduled to sing at the Grammys 2023 hip-hop tribute, according to Questlove
- After boycott, Jay-Z lights-up Grammys 2023 with 8-minute performance
- Grammys 2023: Here’s what you missed on television
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson exhibits damage following ‘survivor’ mom’s frightening automobile crash
- Heather Gay alleges a “smoking gun” led to Jen Shah’s guilty plea on “RHOSLC.”