President Biden’s granddaughter Naomi exchanged her vows at the White House for the first time in over two decades on Saturday.
The 28-year-old bride walked down the aisle on the South Lawn in a white gown with long sleeves and a high lace collar. Behind her, a cathedral-length veil billowed in the chilling wind.
Approximately 120 guests shivered in temperatures of 39 degrees when the president’s oldest granddaughter, the daughter of the scandal-plagued first son Hunter, married fellow attorney Peter Neal, 25.
At least one photographer’s drone hovered above the half-hour ceremony, which was closed to the press, to capture the moment.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Ex-Pirates star says Bucs made him a $1 millionaire
- Salma Hayek says she was “dragged” to her wedding to François-Henri Pinault
- Influential model discovered dead in her car with 11 stab wounds
- Katie Rost, an alumna of ‘RHOP,’ confesses she relapsed: “I failed,” but I am “restarting.”
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are set to testify in Samantha’s defamation action
- Investigators say Putin supplied Buk missile that downed MH17 over Ukraine
- Andries was a bold and talented athlete – Steve Barker
- King Charles is the first monarch without a crown to be featured on stamps
- Leg aches and pains can be alleviated with this at-home compression treatment
- According to a rumor, Mark Zuckerberg’s Meta would “flatten” middle managers in a cost-cutting attempt