Twitter will roll out verified gold and grey check marks as it relaunches the coveted blue check service next Friday, Twitter CEO Elon Musk said after delaying the deployment this week.
“Gold for corporations, grey for governments, and blue for individuals” (celebrities or not). “Difficult, but important,” Musk tweeted.
Before the check is triggered, all confirmed accounts will be personally validated, according to Musk.
Musk said that he will provide a further explanation next week.
As a result of the proliferation of bogus accounts, the firm delayed its newly announced $8 blue check membership service and claimed it will revive it on November 29.
Elon Musk declared that all confirmed accounts would be carefully validated prior to the activation of the check.
Previously, the blue checkmark was designated for the verified accounts of politicians, celebrities, journalists, and other public individuals.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Updated figures place Elon Musk within striking distance of the world’s wealthiest position
- Iceland project to combat child drinking and drug use in George
- Death toll from earthquakes surpasses 16,000 as rescue chances diminish
- Gail and Kabelo Mabalane celebrate their tenth wedding anniversary
- R32 million PowerBall winner has come forward to claim their prize
- “My time will come”: Andile Mpisane responds to coach’s remarks
- Jake White returns to the Bulls following a near-death encounter
- Three people were killed and many others were injured in a major crash in Pretoria
- Seismic death toll surpasses 15,000, rescue chances diminish
- Connecticut socialite who secretly recorded youngsters is released early from prison