– TDPel Jobs
The Tony Elumelu Foundation is the leading champion of entrepreneurship in Africa. Our objective is to empower women and men across our continent, catalysing economic growth, driving poverty eradication and ensuring job creation. Founded by African investor and philanthropist, Tony O. Elumelu, in 2010, our mission is implemented through our programmes, research, communities, advocacy and convenings, including the annual TEF Forum, the largest gathering of entrepreneurs in Africa, and TEFConnect, Africa’s digital hub for entrepreneurs. With a $100 million commitment to empower 10,000 Africans over 10 years, the Tony Elumelu Foundation has trained, mentored, and funded over 9,000 young African entrepreneurs across 54 African countries through its entrepreneurship programmes, and provides capacity-building support, advisory and market linkages to over 1million Africans through its digital networking platform, TEFConnect. Whilst self-funded, the Foundation is increasingly carrying out partnership interventions with leading international institutions, such as the EU, the UNDP and the Red Cross, which permits increased impact and the need to work with external stakeholders in relation to impact measurement.
We arerecruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager
Job ID: 364
Department / Function: Impact Evaluation
Job Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
Job Type: Full Time
- Propose and establish in-house TEF’s M&E methodology and results framework in accordance with international standards
- Drive the conceptualisation, production and publication of all TEF Monitoring and Evaluation reports (including an annual core report and various program specific ones)
- For existing M&E reporting initiatives, check data quality and review analysis of reports produced by external parties firms, advice on gap analysis and ensure appropriate corrective actions
- Establish database of African countries and regional bodies’ entrepreneurship initiatives/government policies as well as monitoring of their implementation
- Similarly, establish such database of international donors, think tanks, foundations, etc. supporting this agenda in Africa
- Establish TEF thought leadership on African entrepreneurship by building alliances with Academia, international development organizations, other foundations in the field of research for MSMEs, SMEs
- Under the Guidance of TEF Management Provide analytical support to TEF management and team in the formulation of ongoing and new initiatives embedding the results framework in their deployment
- Provide input/economic data on Jobs and Entrepreneurship as needed for various platforms (social media, events, briefings)
- Support the Founder in relation to providing policy analysis, briefings and any other support as may be required in his external engagements.
Qualification / Experience Requirement(s)
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Econometrics or Public Policy
- The M&E manager must possess the following qualifications but not limited to:
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking impact evaluation by employing rigorous methodologies; a minimum 10 years of impact evaluation experience;
- Experience in key sectors relevant to the Foundation’s work, Africa experience will be an advantage;
- Strong presentation and writing skills, ensuring that the Foundation’s impact is effectively demonstrated and disseminated
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021.
The post Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager at the Tony Elumelu Foundation appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.