ML / CV Engineer (Remote) at Turing – TDPel Jobs
Turing.com connects world-class remote software engineers with world-class companies. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner, and Bloomberg, have hired Turing developers. Over 300,000 developers from across 140+ countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ML / CV Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring remote ML/CV Engineers who will collaborate with cross-functional teams to research, analyze and process large volumes of data using image recognition, machine learning, and segmentation techniques.
- You will also be required to automate predictive-decision making processes, and develop system prototypes.
- Design, develop and test image processing algorithms
- Design deep learning architectures
- Design, implement and optimize machine learning algorithms
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of work-ex as an ML/CV engineer (rare exceptions for skilled devs)
- Proficiency in OpenCV or CV libraries & frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, or C++
- Expertise in code versioning tools (Git, merging, branching, pull requests)
- Fluency in English to collaborate with engineering managers
- Work full-time (40 hours/week) with a 4 hour overlap with US time zones
- Understanding of classification algorithms, CNNs, and related ML techniques
- Knowledge of mathematical, statistical & programmatic details within CV
- Familiarity in text extraction, object detection, and semantic segmentation
- Understanding of Unix/Linux including basic commands and scripting
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Click on the link above to create your account
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.