Mechanic / Rewire Technician at Asa Advance Tech Limited – TDPel Jobs
Asa Security, we are a Nigerian company registered for the provision of internationally recognized advanced security technology services. We have been delivering special protection and consulting expertise in the security industry for over thirty (30) years.
We are proud of our position as one of the leading provider of security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government sectors in the security industry and we understand that our success is due to the quality of our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanic / Rewire Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges, and computerized diagnostic devices;
- Examine vehicles to determine the extent of damage or malfunctions;
- Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes;
- Follow checklists to ensure all important parts are examined, including belts, hoses, steering systems, spark plugs, brake and fuel systems, wheel bearings, and other potentially troublesome areas;
- Confer with customers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements;
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups;
- Repair and service air conditioning, heating, engine-cooling, and electrical systems;
- Test and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturers’ performance specifications;
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisors;
- Tear down, repair, and rebuild faulty assemblies such as power systems, steering systems, and linkages;
- Providing professional advice for spare parts procurement at the best price and great and durable quality while availing self for procurement with an assigned manager;
- Always on standby for the emergency, panic, incident, and other duties;
- Always on best behavior within the office.
- Minimum of an FSLC and a Certificate of Auto Mechanic Apprenticeship
- Minimum of 5-10years experience
- Age: 30-45 years
- Proficiency and proven years of experience with a minimum of 4-5 vehicle brands such as Toyota, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia, Honda, Peugeot, etc.
- Ability to work quickly and meet tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to complete record sheets and paperwork
- Ability to manage self efficiently and stay up-to-date with latest technology and methods
- Must be a team player and have a polite and professional disposition
- Must be trainable.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2021.
The post Mechanic / Rewire Technician at Asa Advance Tech Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.