Matt Hancock’s team denies his lover ‘held secret chats about entering showbusiness’

Matt Hancock’s team denies his lover ‘held secret chats about entering showbusiness’

Matt Hancock’s aides have refuted accusations that his girlfriend, Gina Coladangelo, had covert discussions about bringing him into the entertainment industry, maintaining instead that he will return to Westminster.

On Sunday night, the former Health Secretary, age 44, finished third on ITV’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here after overcoming the humiliation of being voted by the people to undertake six consecutive grueling bushtucker challenges.

He outlasted Boy George and Chris Moyles before falling to Hollyoaks actor Owen Warner and eventual winner Jill Scott, a former Lioness.

Tonight, however, his officials refuted reports that Ms Coladangelo, the former aide with whom he had the romance that led to his resignation for violating his own lockdown rules, met with a publicist to discuss a career outside of politics.

The Sun reports that she met with her PR buddy Mayah Riaz last week amid rumors that he could make astronomical sums following his appearance on the hit show.

A source told the publication, “Gina has been discussing a career move with her.” They are aware that they must act quickly to capitalize on the immense interest in him following his appearance on the show.

But a representative for Mr. Hancock rejected the reports this evening.

They told MailOnline, “Matt has no intention of resigning or withdrawing from politics, and there have been no discussions with Mayah Riaz or any other public relations personnel.”

As Mr. Hancock returns from Australia, he will face irate colleagues, constituents, and worries about his political future in Westminster.

The West Suffolk representative’s advancement to the final surpassed the expectations of many.

His eighteen days in the Australian jungle resulted in his suspension from the Conservative parliamentary party and criticism from colleagues such as Rishi Sunak.

After being excluded from Rishi Sunak’s cabinet, Mr. Hancock reportedly viewed his appearance on the show as a “awesome opportunity” to interact with younger generations.

The news prompted a swift condemnation from Number 10, with a spokesperson for Mr. Sunak stating that he believed MPs should be “working hard for their constituents” during a “difficult period for the country.”

Additionally, over 1,700 complaints were filed with Ofcom, and the Covid-19 Bereaved Families for Justice group accused him of “attempting to profit off his horrific legacy.”

Mr. Hancock was later subjected to six consecutive bushtucker trials, involving battling snakes in an underground hole and consuming camel penis, sheep vagina, and cow’s anus in a horrifying eating challenge.

With the removal of the Conservative whip, it is uncertain if the current Independent member of Congress will be able to seek for office again.

During an interview with Ant and Dec, Mr. Hancock acknowledged that his appearance on the show was “controversial.”

He stated, “I am aware that my presence here was contentious, and I am aware that some individuals have stated that persons in your position should avoid embarrassing circumstances.

“However, we’re all human, and we’ve all put ourselves there.”” He emphasized: “We are average citizens.

Mr. Hancock commended his fellow campers for behaving in a “very mature way” amid “grillings” on his tenure in office.

After the interview, he embraced his partner, Ms. Coladangelo.

The 5th of December has been set as the deadline for Tory lawmakers to declare if they wish to run again, after which the party may select a new candidate for his secure seat.

His staff insists he has no intention of resigning, but the choice to enter the jungle while Parliament is in session has humiliated and infuriated several Conservative colleagues.

Transport Secretary Mark Harper stated to Sky’s Sophy Ridge On Sunday, “I do not believe that sitting members of Congress should participate in reality television shows.”

‘However well they perform on them, I still believe they should be representing their constituents, for which they are paid a high income.’

As a previous chief whip in charge of party discipline, Mr. Harper stated that successor Simon Hart will decide whether or not to readmit Mr. Hancock.

However, former Cabinet minister Theresa Villiers was among Mr. Hancock’s admirers, stating that the “wonderful human being” had demonstrated “extraordinary resilience and bravery.”

Mr. Hancock is anticipated to meet with his constituents in accordance with his vow to do so upon his return.

He claimed the reality TV show would be a “honest and unedited” way to engage with voters.

Mr. Hancock stated that he will utilize the “extraordinary platform” to raise awareness of dyslexia.

The Cabinet Office may also punish him for violating the regulations of the Advisory Committee on Business Appointments for post-ministerial positions.

Mr. Hancock’s team has stated that he will donate his appearance money to the St Nicholas Hospice in Suffolk, and that he will be obligated to report the amount he earns from the performance to Parliament.

»Matt Hancock’s team denies his lover ‘held secret chats about entering showbusiness’«

↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯