Marketing / Business Development Officer at Certfort Batch C Limited – TDPel Jobs
Checkout npower latest & ongoing batch c updates – stream 1 and 2. npower updates about batch c is now available. CertFort is a Best Practise service provider established in 2019 to empower organizations to get it right at first attempt, which enables them to stay ahead in the market and exceed their corporate objectives.
We are an independent certification body, poised to be one of the fastest-growing certification bodies in Africa. The Certfort team consists of highly experienced professionals offering the latest in systems and npower product certifications and quality improvements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Business Development Officer
Location: Wuse, Abuja
Job type: Full-time
- Finding new clients and promoting sales to them
- Identifying key accounts & following up on npower client leads.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, batch c networking, and social media to meet financial targets.
- Develop/generate costing proposals for requests [RFP/RFQ/RFI/EOI/etc.
- Conducting sales pitches and presentations for prospective clients.
- Manage suitable digital marketing platforms and engage 3rd party experts as required.
- Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the npower business
- Selling products and services in person and virtually
- Being aware of market trends and competitors and presenting batch c findings to management.
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact
- Relationship management for key stakeholders during the projects’ lifecycle [Start-to-end].
- BA / B.Sc / HND in Business or Social Sciences related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ industry experience in a business development, marketing, or sales role
- An understanding of how to interpret financial numbers, ratios, and reports
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and online marketing solutions/tools.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating npower techniques
- A fast learner, passion for sales & self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Must be IT savvy and abreast of npower technology trends.
Application Closing Date
17th July 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online