Managing Director at DCSL Corporate Services Limited – TDPel Jobs
DCSL Corporate Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Asset Management Firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- The Managing Director will manage the business and closely engage with key stakeholders, including but not limited to the Company’s Board, Staff, Partners and Regulators as required by the Company.
- The Preferred candidate will also assist with the evaluation of potential acquisitions and development opportunities.
- The Managing Director will report to the CEO of the Holding Company.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Establish and maintain healthy relationship with stakeholders including but not limited to customers, regulators, network and license partners, staff, and financial institutions.
- Design and execute a comprehensive Strategy in line with the business goals and strategic objectives of the Company.
- Meet and surpass set Sales and Revenue Target.
- Develop and implement short and long-term investment strategies, policies and operating procedures.
- Identify and secure suitable sources of long-term capital for the Company.
- Monitor operational effectiveness and effect changes required for improvement.
- Manage relationship with investors.
- Provide strategic leadership for the Company by working with the Board of Directors and Management team to establish short-, medium- and long-term goals, strategies, plans and policies.
- Ensure that budget forecast in terms of sales, revenues, costs, profit as well as market share for the Company is achieved.
- Exercise requisite competence over the Company’s financial performance by defining realistic yet ambitious annua annual budgetary projection.
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in Business, Economics, Insurance, Marketing, or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ senior level management experience.
- Professional qualification in relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Membership of Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or in a similar role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to drive, meet and exceed set Key Performance Indicators (KPI)s
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
5th August 2021.
The post Managing Director at DCSL Corporate Services Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.