Management Trainee Recruitment at SIMS Nigeria Limited – TDPel Jobs
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee (Credit Analyst)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gathering information about clients
- Assess the creditworthiness of an individual or company
- Read financial briefings
- Assessing, analyzing and interpreting complicated financial information
- Undertaking risk analysis by developing statistical models
- Visiting clients
- Keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits
- Completing loan application forms and submitting to loan committees for approval
- Using credit-scoring systems for small credit amounts (such as small unsecured personal loans)
- Keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues)
- Aid in enhancing the quality of credit applications
- Make recommendations about procedural/policy changes
- Must be able to handle very high levels of responsibility in their jobs.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online