Makhadzi, a musician from Limpopo, has won yet another All Africa Music Award (Afrima).
Some of Africa’s most popular performers, such as Nigeria’s P-Square and Tiwa Savage, performed at the awards ceremony, which was hosted in Dakar, Senegal.
The MaGear hitmaker shared her pleasure with fans on Instagram.
“Congratulations, I’ve arrived. Your votes were counted, and I appreciate your selection of me as the Best Southern African Female Artist. She wrote, “I appreciate your support and Afrima, thank you for recognizing my hard work.”
Makhadzi is no stranger to Afrima awards, having won one for her hit song Murahu in the African electro category for best artist and couple or group.
Davido, Wizkid, and Burna Boy were among the musicians who took home major accolades at the ceremony.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Queens NYPD seeking for man who randomly assaulted women
- Florida adolescent Aiden Fucci admits to fatally stabbing 13-year-old cheerleader Tristyn Bailey
- Former Goldman Sachs executive Harvey Schwartz has been named CEO of Carlyle Group
- Bethany Hamilton, a surfer, says she will not compete against trans women
- I almost perished from $117K in black-market BBL injections
- “The View” Jokes About Bored Ben Affleck at Grammys: “J.Lo Should’ve Brought” Mum
- National Enquirer acquired for $100 million to indicted former MoviePass CEO: report
- Dell is eliminating almost 6,500 positions as the PC market declines
- Rasta The Artist honors Riky Rick at Cotton Festival 2023
- Emirates now offers MORE Cape Town flights