– TDPel Jobs
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading rigid packaging Manufacturing company, is currently recruiting suitably qualifed candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician & Electrician (Injection Molding)
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: FMCG – Rigid Packaging
- Analyze electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and operational problems of plastic injection molding machines
- Maintain maximum production and quality by making correct adjustments
- Troubleshoot and test equipment to check operations
- Make preventative maintenance checks and inspection of assigned equipment
- Repair, diagnose problems utilizing support equipment such as overhead cranes, chillers, air compressors and cooling stations.
- OND / HND / B.Sc. Degree
- Five (5) or more years of maintenance experience in plastic injection molding industry Understanding of injection molding machine control calibration requirements and hands-on tasks for actual calibrations
- Possess a basic understanding of machine manuals, blueprints, and hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Electricity, wiring, and electronics knowledge.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.