Maintenance Manager at an Established Company – TDPel Jobs
We are an established company with a notable presence in Lagos looking to renovate, restructure and rebrand the image of our property.
Due to the large size of our compound and the extensive list of facilities we offer, we require a dedicated individual, who is highly capable and ready to take initiative and lead in managing the maintenance of our facilities, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The duties of maintenance manager are as follows:
- Assist with the ongoing renovation and restructuring of the estate while developing a suitable plan for future maintenance
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance
- Establish a system of continuous improvement within the estate and working closely with all departmental staff to achieve this
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Arrange contracts for maintenance, trash removal, landscaping, security and all other ongoing services and managing disputes with these service providers where appropriate
- Conduct routine and regular inspections of all facilities to detect and resolve problems
- Suggest areas to management about any neglected maintenance activities and take actions for implementation
- Candidates must have a B.Sc / HND and provide proof. Candidates who studied Estate Management or Building Technology are preferable
- 4 years work experience
- For a successful application we require a detailed resume, copies of credentials, a recent passport photograph and any other relevant documentation.
- Our organisation urgently requires the services of a qualified maintenance manager with at least 5 years of experience in maintaining property. Managerial experience is compulsory.
- Our ideal candidate has an eye for detail and connections in the industry, perhaps previously employed at a hotel.
The ideal candidate is able to:
- Communicate effectively
- Take initiative and work without instruction
- Take charge and lead
- Work productively in a team
- Supervise work and pay attention to detail
- Demonstrate a good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment
- Have a good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Have a good understanding of current standards and trends of real estate in Nigeria and abroad.
N200,000 – N450,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.