Nandi Madida, the stunning wife of Zakes Bantwini, wrote a poignant letter to her father-in-law on Friday, January 6, in which she expressed her gratitude for his affection throughout the years.
She praised Khanyile for having a lovely disposition before sending her husband, a musician, her condolences.
“I will always be grateful for the generosity you extended to me in your role as my in-daughter; law’s you genuinely made me feel like your daughter in love.
We will miss your wicked sense of humor very much. I appreciate how you treated me like family and how kindly you welcomed me. Right now, you are with your creator.
I want to thank you again and I will always be grateful. During this extremely trying time, my spouse @zakesbantwini, family, and all of your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers. 🕊❤️💔.
My darling @zakesbantwini @heazysa and family, I’m really sorry,” Nandi said.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones’ son, Dylan, makes rare appearance
- Ice-T mocks a Grammys guest who is observing Coco Austin: “Completely understand”
- Chris Brown apologizes to Robert Glasper and attributes his Grammys loss to the Academy
- Will Smith was scheduled to sing at the Grammys 2023 hip-hop tribute, according to Questlove
- After boycott, Jay-Z lights-up Grammys 2023 with 8-minute performance
- Grammys 2023: Here’s what you missed on television
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson exhibits damage following ‘survivor’ mom’s frightening automobile crash
- Heather Gay alleges a “smoking gun” led to Jen Shah’s guilty plea on “RHOSLC.”
- Sarah Herron and Dylan Brown grieve the loss of their baby son Oliver
- Olivia Wilde embraces Jason Sudeikis in the midst of a custody dispute, while Harry Styles splits up