Despite Lisa Hochstein’s allegation on “Real Housewives of Miami,” Lenny and Lisa Hochstein do in fact have a mortgage on their Florida property.
In the midst of his nasty divorce fight with Lisa, the plastic surgeon took out a $4 million home equity loan on his Miami residence.
Page Six’s Friday acquisition of real estate records reveals Lenny took out a loan on September 14, 2022, months after he filed for divorce and months after the show was filmed.
It is unknown how much he has used thus far, but he has until 2052 to repay whatever he has spent.
A real estate specialist tells us, “You wouldn’t withdraw $4 million unless you truly needed it.”
He also obtained a $4,16,000,000 conventional loan on the same day in September, which is due on October 1, 2052.
Lenny had stated on “RHOM” that the property is worth $80 million, however according to papers, its assessed value as of 2021 is only $10.5 million.
Lisa’s co-star Larsa Pippen said the Hochsteins surreptitiously rented their house on the weekends for events and film, television, and music video productions to help fund their mortgage, which sparked a flurry of debates regarding whether the couple has a mortgage.
Lenny attempted to explain when Lisa recounted her fight with Larsa during an intimate dinner, but later criticized the reality star.
Lenny stated during a recent episode of the Peacock show, “She has no idea what a home equity line of credit is.” That is quite humiliating for her.
Lisa’s signature appears on the loan documents, which state that she is “not assuming personal accountability for payment of the debt” because she is not the borrower, as only Lenny’s name appears on the property’s deed.
It is unclear how Lisa intends to win the house in their nasty divorce, given that she is not a homeowner and their prenuptial agreement requires her to move out.
Lenny did not respond to Page Six’s request for comment immediately.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Ex-Pirates star says Bucs made him a $1 millionaire
- Salma Hayek says she was “dragged” to her wedding to François-Henri Pinault
- Influential model discovered dead in her car with 11 stab wounds
- Katie Rost, an alumna of ‘RHOP,’ confesses she relapsed: “I failed,” but I am “restarting.”
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are set to testify in Samantha’s defamation action
- Investigators say Putin supplied Buk missile that downed MH17 over Ukraine
- Andries was a bold and talented athlete – Steve Barker
- King Charles is the first monarch without a crown to be featured on stamps
- Leg aches and pains can be alleviated with this at-home compression treatment
- According to a rumor, Mark Zuckerberg’s Meta would “flatten” middle managers in a cost-cutting attempt