Aaron Judge, who is now in San Francisco and is scheduled to meet with the Giants this week, has already gotten a recruiting pitch from a team veteran.
Tuesday night, 30-year-old outfielder Joc Pederson turned to Instagram in a bid to convince the American League MVP to join the Giants.
“I got 99 difficulties … Victory is not one. We’re ready whenever you are, @thejudge44,” Pederson tweeted, referencing Judge’s jersey number and Jay-song Z’s “99 Problems.”
Pederson, a former member of the Los Angeles Dodgers, also included a photoshop of the slugger wearing the Giants’ orange and black jersey in the tweet, which got several encouraging responses from optimistic San Francisco supporters.
According to an MLB Network video, Judge, who grew up in Northern California rooting for the Giants, was spotted in San Francisco on Monday night. San Francisco is seen as a team that may compete with the Yankees for Judge.
MLB Network shared a video on Twitter in which Judge, who looked to be entering a hotel, stated with a smile and a wink, “Just seeing some family and friends.”
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- According to IFP, EFF’s allegations are dramatic and made up
- Turkey and Syria earthquake deaths are about 9,000
- ActionSA, ministers face beach pollution lawsuit
- Sadly, another Mpumalanga traffic officer is killed while on duty
- Trump slams Biden in State of the Union rebuttal
- Man and woman drown at Frazer Beach
- RJ Barrett wanting to play Knicks final game before NBA trade deadline
- Thief kicks NYC straphanger down subway stairs: cops
- Biden immigration problem to cost NYC $4.2B, twice Eric Adams’ estimate
- Grammy-winning artist Zakes Bantwini’s net worth, booking fee, and other details