The “Real Housewives of Salt Lake City” star made an appearance for her sentencing on Friday during her fraud trial wearing a camel-colored coat and a pussybow top with a leopard print that matched.
Less than a month after it was revealed that federal authorities seized more than 50 fake purses and jewelry items from the reality star’s home in Utah, Shah, who was sentenced to six and a half years in prison for wire fraud, also carried a Gucci leopard-print clutch ($1,190).
She had previously carried the same bag to after-parties for BravoCon (though she was not invited to any of the formal events).
The fact that Shah wore a red Gucci handbag worth more than $2,000 and a Gucci logo belt with pearl accents to court in July 2022 suggests that the Italian fashion house is a go-to for him.
The items included handbags with the labels “Louis Vuitton,” “Chanel,” “Fendi,” “Jimmy Choo,” and “Gucci,” though neither the red bag nor the leopard clutch were listed among the fakes, according to documents obtained by Page Six.
The Bravolebrity was detained in March 2021 after a home invasion because she was accused of defrauding hundreds of people in a telemarketing scam. To help Shah pay the $9.5 million in restitution she owes, the inventory list—which also included genuine designer goods—was revealed after she entered a guilty plea in July.
Shah acknowledged at her plea hearing that she knowingly advertised fake services.
I agreed with others to commit wire fraud from 2012 to March 2021 in the Southern District of New York and elsewhere, Shah claimed. I accomplished this by knowingly giving customer names to those promoting low- or nonexistent-value business services.
Sharrieff Shah Sr., her husband, begged the judge to be lenient at the time of the sentencing.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- RHONairobi to be premiere on Showmax
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones’ son, Dylan, makes rare appearance
- Ice-T mocks a Grammys guest who is observing Coco Austin: “Completely understand”
- Chris Brown apologizes to Robert Glasper and attributes his Grammys loss to the Academy
- Will Smith was scheduled to sing at the Grammys 2023 hip-hop tribute, according to Questlove
- After boycott, Jay-Z lights-up Grammys 2023 with 8-minute performance
- Grammys 2023: Here’s what you missed on television
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson exhibits damage following ‘survivor’ mom’s frightening automobile crash
- Heather Gay alleges a “smoking gun” led to Jen Shah’s guilty plea on “RHOSLC.”
- Sarah Herron and Dylan Brown grieve the loss of their baby son Oliver