Java Web Developer at eHealth4everyone – TDPel Jobs
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Web Developer
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled and experienced Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer who should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development; and will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of one year experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing and working with Spring, tomcat and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail, highly organized & able to work with no supervision.
- Students studying a relevant course & in Abuja, current & prospective NYSC corp members in Abuja are welcome to apply.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.