Java Microservices Engineer at Reliance Health – TDPel Jobs
Reliance HMO uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Microservices Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Java Microservices Engineer will be responsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. Analyzes, tests and assists with the integration of new applications.
- Oversees the documentation of all development activity. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.
- Works with Product Manager, Designer, Technical Architect to create high level and detailed design applications
- Performs hands-on coding using Java/J2EE & unit testing.
- Interact with tech lead to understand technology direction/changes, standards and best practices.
- Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project lifecycle.
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Contribute to the design and develops high-quality software for large scale Java/Spring Batch/Micro-service applications.
- Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities.
- Analyze business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company’s architecture standards.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk.
- Performs and/or leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution. Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
- Minimum 4 years software engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Micro Services, 12 Factor Apps, Apache.
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture
- Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice-based platforms
- Demonstrated knowledge of OAuth token-based authentication protocol and Security Coding Standards.
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills on Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience using Ziphster for Microservice development will be added advantage).
- Proficiency in the following general areas: Java (Java 1. 7/Java 1. 8), Spring Framework, Ziphster, DevOps pipeline and Github.
- Experience with RESTful services, Rabbit MQ/Kafka/Kinesis, JSON, Unix Scripting, and NoSQL is a plus.
- Core development experience in large-scale enterprise Java applications using Spring Framework.
- Experience in MySQL
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the business needs driving the projects
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online