The Mpumalanga Department of Education has assigned a total of 120 000 grade levels. Yesterday, January 1, 2023, 1 students were in school without incident.
On the opening day of school for the 2023-’24 school year, the majority of the department’s schools in the province met the department’s expectations.
Education Spokesperson Jasper Zwane stated, “The Department welcomes all students, teachers, support staff, and everyone back to school, especially the approximately 120 000 students who began their 12-year school journey.”
While 120 000 students were enrolled in schools in the province of Mpumalanga, there is still an outstanding overall grade. 1 student awaiting placement.
Zwane stated that the agency is working around the clock to guarantee that all learners still awaiting admission, primarily in rapidly expanding cities, are able to enroll in their local schools.
He stated that the process must be completed within the first ten days of the new academic year.
Additionally, a missing student was reunited with his family. [UPDATE]
Zwane asked the parents of the students who are yet to be admitted to be patient.
According to him, admissions teams in the four districts are finalizing placements for their children.
Additionally, the department pledged its support throughout their educational career.
They wish all Grade 1 students the best for the 2023-2024 academic year and beyond.
“The department urges parents to assist these students throughout their educational journey so that they can complete their schooling within the next 12 years and be eligible for tertiary education.”
Zwane stated that they are also appreciative of the cooperation of communities and other stakeholders in making operations function smoothly.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Ex-Pirates star says Bucs made him a $1 millionaire
- Salma Hayek says she was “dragged” to her wedding to François-Henri Pinault
- Influential model discovered dead in her car with 11 stab wounds
- Katie Rost, an alumna of ‘RHOP,’ confesses she relapsed: “I failed,” but I am “restarting.”
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are set to testify in Samantha’s defamation action
- Investigators say Putin supplied Buk missile that downed MH17 over Ukraine
- Andries was a bold and talented athlete – Steve Barker
- King Charles is the first monarch without a crown to be featured on stamps
- Leg aches and pains can be alleviated with this at-home compression treatment
- According to a rumor, Mark Zuckerberg’s Meta would “flatten” middle managers in a cost-cutting attempt