– TDPel Jobs
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Inventory & Reconciliation Officer
Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for daily tracking of station manager operation report to ensure completeness of stock delivery data and timeliness in the submission of proof of deliveries.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collation of stock delivery quantities from Station managers operation report daily.
- Ensure timeliness in the submission of proof of deliveries.
- Responsible for vouching inventory proof of deliveries to ensure accuracy in the parameters captured.
- Liaise with the firm’s operation unit to ensure that all inventory purchase is evidenced by a system purchase order.
- Follow up with station managers on inconsistencies noted in the treatment of Inventory receipts on the company’s ERP system.
- Responsible for regular update of Inventory incidence report for business reporting purpose.
- Ensure timely close out of issues noted on the inventory incidence report.
- Monitor station manager’s continuous compliance with the guidelines on treatment of inventory receipt.
Education & Prefered Years of Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting or related field.
- 1 – 3 year(s) work experience.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021.
The post Inventory & Reconciliation Officer at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.