Inventory Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited – TDPel Jobs
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive, store and issue goods
- Manage stock levels and distribute supplies from stock
- Maintain stock records using manual or computerised systems
- Coordinate inventory functions using excel sheets
- Track materials or products that come into and go out of the inventory via inventory records
- Keep track of the goods and supplies in the store
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.SC/HND undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in related field
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.