Internal Audit / Compliance Officer at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – TDPel Jobs
Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit / Compliance Officer
Location: Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing the training, organization, scheduling, and task assignment for auditing staff.
- Developing compliance auditing plans based on thorough research on studies conducted by government agencies and professional organizations.
- Conducting, managing, and overseeing external and internal audits.
- Reviewing all relevant programs and activities affected by industry regulations, including records, reports, and software.
- Recommending and implementing changes to address procedures and practices that are not compliant with industry regulations.
- Analyzing potential risks within the company and its practices to avoid possible compliance issues.
- Tracking reported company violations and the responses and plans regarding these allegations.
- Analyzing existing compliance records and making all necessary updates.
- Compiling reports on the results of external and internal audits and presenting these reports to the relevant supervisors and department heads.
- Attending educational and professional development programs to improve your job knowledge and enhance the compliance department’s reputation.
- Conduct a sport check at the warehouse
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
N1,200,000 – N1,400,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021.