On Friday night, a 17-year-old kid was tragically shot inside a Brooklyn apartment complex, marking the latest instance of gun violence against the city’s youth.
The teen was shot in the back around 8:55 p.m. at 2201 Caton Ave. in Flatbush, according to the NYPD.
According to police, he was transferred to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The adolescent was shot in the back at Flatbush’s 2201 Caton Avenue.
No arrests had been made as of Saturday morning.
According to NYPD data, as of December 18, 149 children under the age of 18 had been shot in the Big Apple, a 3% increase over 2021.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Barbie unveils the Scoliosis-afflicted Chelsea doll
- Road to the Rugby World Cup: Springboks’ Fullback Options
- Twitter is now doubting Minnie Dlamini’s acting credentials
- Kenya Barris was served papers at the ‘You People’ premiere by his own sister
- Dollar stagnates as traders evaluate Fed views prior to CPI
- Death toll from earthquakes surpasses 17,000 as rescue chances diminish
- Chrishell Stause receives surgery to remove an ovarian cyst from her body
- Security guard commits himself by shooting himself in Hillbrow police station
- ICYMI: Orlando Pirates skipper SUSPENDED – report
- Evangeline Lilly says Jeremy Renner is wheelchair-bound: ‘Miracle