In accordance with a custom from the northern Catalonia area of Spain, prisoners in a jail north of Barcelona have created thousands of clay figures of global leaders and celebrities defecating with their trousers down.
Originally, the “caganer” (pooper) figurines were shepherds placed inside nativity scenes for family members to find, but over the last year, the practise has evolved to include notable persons from the news.
The Puig les Basses prison taught inmates how to make the statuettes in collaboration with a private family business, Caganer.com, which this year added statuettes of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy and British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak to its collection of more than 600 models, which also includes those of Russian President Vladimir Putin, the late Queen Elizabeth II, and her son and successor King Charles III.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Turkey and Syria earthquake deaths are about 9,000
- ActionSA, ministers face beach pollution lawsuit
- Sadly, another Mpumalanga traffic officer is killed while on duty
- Trump slams Biden in State of the Union rebuttal
- Man and woman drown at Frazer Beach
- RJ Barrett wanting to play Knicks final game before NBA trade deadline
- Thief kicks NYC straphanger down subway stairs: cops
- Biden immigration problem to cost NYC $4.2B, twice Eric Adams’ estimate
- Grammy-winning artist Zakes Bantwini’s net worth, booking fee, and other details
- Brandi Glanville Romanced Caroline Manzo’s While Filming ‘RHUGT’: Report