The purpose of this program is to expose unemployed graduates with the necessary qualifications to workplace practices for a period of twelve (12) months.
In addition, it will develop competencies in the Information Technology environment, in order to increase their employment prospects.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- Digital and Data Solutions
- Instructional Design
- UX Designer (User Experience Design)
- Illustration and Animation Design
- Preference will be given to South African Citizens
- 0 – 1 year work experience and should be a recent graduate
HOW TO APPLY
The advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- Detailed CV
- Certified copy of matric certificate
- Certified copy of your highest certificate
Opportunity Closing Date