Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Centre For Excellence Art of Culinary Skills and ICT Training Programme 2021 – TDPel Jobs
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF)- NECA and Nigeria Employer’s Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Centre For Excellence, Jos, Plateau State invite applications from qualified young Nigerians to undertake 3 – 6 months training programme in Art of Culinary Skills and ICT.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Art of Culinary Skills and ICT Training Programme
ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Project in collaboration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Centre For Excellence, Jos, Plateau State will be conducting a Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Art of Culinary Skills – 3 Months
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) – 6 Months
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in Information and Communication Technology, Art of Culinary Skills.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- Two (2) recent passport photograph
- Originals of Educational certificates
- Birth certificate.
- Date: Wednesday, 30th June, 2021
- Time: 8:00 AM Prompt
- Venue: ITF Centre for Excellence, Jos, KM 11 Bukuru, Expressway, Jos, Plateau State.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit an hand written Application and Photocopies of Credentials to:
The Training Manager,
ITF Centre for Excellence, Jos,
For more Information, please call: 08062855916, 08160665323, 08034527478 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org