Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / HIE Stitches Ventures Tailoring and Garmet Making Training Programme 2021 – TDPel Jobs
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with HIE Stitches invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months training on Tailoring and Garment Making.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Tailoring and Garmet Making Training Programme
Duration: 6 Months
The training aims to:
- Develop skilled manpower capable of meeting the demand in services for garment making.
- Create job opportunities for the unemployed by providing them with training in the field of apparel making and allied areas.
- Upgrade tailoring skills to improve quality, productivity and efficiency level in the fashion industry.
- Create a pool of skilled personnel for employment in garment manufacturing
- The Programme is non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee, free study, lunch and stipend
Eligible candidates who must be between 18 and 35 years of age are required to possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certification Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc qualification
- In addition, good communication skills and numerical ability will be an added advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for a test. Candidates should bring along originals of the following:
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and Photocopy of National ID/ Voter’s Card or
- International Passport
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should submit a hand-written Application with copies of credentials on-line to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop a hard copy addressed in a sealed envelope to:
The Training School Coordinator,
HIE Stitches Ventures,
Rayfield LAHOP Behind ID Gyang House,
Opposites Missionary Action Team School,
Jos, Plateau State.
For more information Please, call: 07016256662, 08100004772, 07042139788.