On Saturday morning, a wild deer created havoc in a Minnesota butcher shop, proving to be an unwelcome guest.
In CCTV footage released to She Said Butcher Shop’s Facebook page, a medium-sized doe was seen making its big entry by launching itself through the store’s glass door.
“A deer decided to come inside to warm up, but then realized it was a butcher shop and fled,” the store wrote on Facebook. She did considerable damage on her way in and out.
As it attempted to flee through the store’s window, the panicked deer knocked over a few flower pots and damaged a wall before falling back to its feet.
Surveillance footage shows the deer bursting through the glass doors of the storefront.
Melissa Evans, the owner of She Said Butcher Shop, told NBC15 that she “had no idea what was happening and thought someone had driven through the building or the ceiling was collapsing.”
Evans stated that she and her daughter were in the meat processing room towards the store’s rear when they were startled by the deer charging inside the store.
Evans wrote in a social media post, “I hope the deer is safe and telling her friends about the crazy experience she had today escaping the butcher.”
After rampaging through a Minnesota business, the invasive doe left a trail of smashed glass pieces.
She was compelled to close the shop until Monday in order to repair the damage, but she was optimistic that the unforeseen event would bring “a great deal more business” to her store.
She told the publication, “People will want to see the deer head and the hole in the wall, and discuss the deer that delivered itself to the butcher shop.”
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Queens NYPD seeking for man who randomly assaulted women
- Florida adolescent Aiden Fucci admits to fatally stabbing 13-year-old cheerleader Tristyn Bailey
- Former Goldman Sachs executive Harvey Schwartz has been named CEO of Carlyle Group
- Bethany Hamilton, a surfer, says she will not compete against trans women
- I almost perished from $117K in black-market BBL injections
- “The View” Jokes About Bored Ben Affleck at Grammys: “J.Lo Should’ve Brought” Mum
- National Enquirer acquired for $100 million to indicted former MoviePass CEO: report
- Dell is eliminating almost 6,500 positions as the PC market declines
- Rasta The Artist honors Riky Rick at Cotton Festival 2023
- Emirates now offers MORE Cape Town flights