...By Roland Peterson for TDPel Media.
Ella Thorne, a 25-year-old woman from Hampshire, UK, has turned to OnlyFans to make money. After losing her job as a barista, Thorne’s mental health deteriorated, and she could not fathom finding another conventional job.
With the cost of living rising and bills to pay, she began her OnlyFans modelling career. She posts fully nude pictures and videos and does porn to defy people who look down on women sex workers.
Thorne made over £4,000 since joining OnlyFans in October 2021, and demand for her content continues to grow.
Starting with minimum wage hospitality jobs, Thorne struggled to make ends meet. She worked 40 hours a week, yet she could not pay her rent, electricity bills, or credit card debt.
She decided that OnlyFans was the best way to make quick and unlimited money. She also has a following on Instagram and TikTok, which helped her gain traction on the platform.
Thorne hopes to break the stigma associated with flashing your body for cash and why some people turn to the sex industry. She also wants to share her experience and highlight the cost-of-living crisis. She aims to break down social barriers and stigma related to sex work.
The sex industry has given Thorne a way to survive, but not everyone approves of her decision. However, she hopes that by being open about her experiences, she can shine a light on sex work and the cost-of-living crisis.
Tips to Overcome Financial Hardships
Many people are facing financial hardships due to the rising cost of living. Here are some tips to help you overcome them:
- Reduce your expenses: Make a budget and cut down on non-essential spending.
- Look for ways to increase your income: Consider a part-time job, selling items you no longer need, or starting a side hustle.
- Ask for help: Seek support from family and friends or use resources such as food banks.
- Educate yourself: Learn about ways to save money, such as shopping at discount stores, using coupons, and taking advantage of sales.
- Seek professional advice: Speak to a financial advisor or counselor who can help you create a plan to overcome your financial hardships.
Remember that financial hardship is a temporary situation. By taking proactive steps to overcome it, you can improve your financial situation and achieve financial stability.