ICLA Officer (Borno) at the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) – TDPel Jobs
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICLA Officer – Nigeria
Job Identification: 2402
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: Information, Counselling and Legal Assistance
- Under the overall guidance and supervision of the ICLA Specialist, the ICLA Database Officer ensures accurate data management and reporting for the ICLA projects.
- These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work and Development plan.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Support the work of the ICLA technical staff through the development and maintenance of an up-to-date ICLA database
- Produce regular, high quality qualitative and quantitative reports as required
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Ensure the timely and accurate uploading of all data collected by ICLA staff onto the database
- Oversee the operation of the ICLA database and Kobo data collection software, conducting repairs, updates and improvements as required
- Produce detailed, relevant and high-quality qualitative and quantitative reports as requested
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the ICLA team’s data collection methods and tools
- Conduct regular trainings for ICLA staff to improve the quality of the data being collected
- Provide quality control and oversight of the data that is being collected, identifying and addressing errors in collection or input
- Support M &E and ICLA staff in outcome survey monitoring and reporting
- Report monthly on GORS
- Update and report on a monthly basis indicator tracker for different projects
- Support proper filing of documents and compliance with data protection policies
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021 by 3:54 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online