The defamation trial involving Johnny Depp and Amber Heard took a hilarious turn when the Pirates of the Caribbean star’s former bodyguard took the stand and was asked if he had ever seen the actor’s penis.
In a Zoom testimony, Malcolm Connolly was asked about whether or not it’s true that Depp was urinating in the foyer of the couple’s home in Australia during an argument in 2015.
Connolly reduced the courtroom to hysterics when he said, ‘I think I would remember if I’d seen Mr. Depp’s penis.’
The alleged urinating incident sparked a fight between the couple that led to Depp having the top of his finger severed.
Depp, 58, is suing Heard, 36, in Fairfax, Virginia, for $50 million on over a 2018 op-ed she wrote about domestic violence for The Washington Post. Although not named in the piece, Depp’s lawyers maintain that it’s obvious Heard was referring to him when she spoke of the abuse she suffered.
Heard countersued Depp for $100 million, alleging that he was behind a concerted effort to have her fired from Aquaman and as a spokesperson for L’Oreal. Connolly was questioned about how Depp and Heard got along during the early part of their relationship. The Scottish security man described the pair as ‘lovey-dovey’ and Heard as ‘lovely, charming.’
Though Connolly said that things began to change over time with Heard beginning to wear the pants in the relationship, as he put it.
When asked about the couple’s infamous trip to Australia in 2015 when Depp’s finger was severed, Connolly said when he came upon their argument it was ‘chaos.’
Heard was screaming at Depp, calling him a ‘coward,’ while the Edward Scissorhands star nursed his finger, according to Connolly.
eard’s lawyer maintained that Depp had been trying urinate in the foyer of their Australian home, saying the actor ‘had his penis out’ in the midst of the fight.
Connolly shot back saying, ‘I think I would remember if I’d seen Mr Depp’s penis.’
That prompted laughter from nearly everyone in the courtroom, although Heard remained stoic throughout.
A recording was played in the court around this time in which Depp could be heard saying that Heard made him ‘feel sick.’
The alleged peeing incident was also brought up in 2020 during Depp’s libel lawsuit against The Sun newspaper in London.
During that hearing, Heard alleged that in 2015, Depp relieved himself inside of their Australia home.
Heard said in 2020 that Depp, ‘was trying to write my name peeing on the walls and carpet walking through the house.’
Heard described the time she spent with Depp in Australia as ‘the worst thing I have ever been through.’
In his testimony in the 2020 lawsuit, Connolly said that he heard Depp shout, ‘Look at my finger! She’s cut my f*****g finger off! She’s smashed my hand with a vodka bottle.’
At that time, Connolly said that he lied about how Depp hurt his finger in order to protect Heard.
Connolly, a former prison guard, said remotely from his home in England in April 2022 that he witnessed Heard throwing a cigarette lighter and a soda can at Depp, during the couple’s tumultuous relationship. In addition, Connolly said that he noticed scratches on Depp’s face.
The Black Mass star was ‘not happy’ on the couple’s honeymoon, according to Connolly.
Connolly quipped about noticing swelling under Depp’s eye during their honeymoon, ‘He’s walked into a door, or a door’s walked into him.’
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
- Johnny Depp’s bodyguard reduces court to giggles as he’s quizzed about actor’s penis The defamation trial involving Johnny Depp and Amber Heard took a hilarious turn when the Pirates of the Caribbean star’s former bodyguard took the stand and was asked if...
- Man’s penis rots after being bitten by a Cobra while sitting on the toilet A Dutchman had to undergo reconstructive surgery on his penis after a cobra bit his manhood as he sat on the toilet, causing it to...
- Thailand Man Cuts Off Penis After Smoking 2grams Of Marijuana After smoking 2 grams of marijuana in Thailand, an unidentified man hacked off his own penis. After consuming 2g of Marijuana, which is comparable to...
- Security Timetable Officer / Guard at Ternary Waec Limited – 4 Openings Security Timetable Officer / Guard at Ternary Waec Limited – 4 Openings – TDPel Jobs Checkout WAEC Latest Exam Timetable 2021. This WAEC 2021 released...
- Home Security Guard at TalentSquare Home Security Guard at TalentSquare – TDPel Jobs Talentsquare – Our client, a private premise located at Yaba, Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position...
- National Security Advisor of Bahrain receives UAE Presidential Guard delegation National Security Advisor of Bahrain receives UAE Presidential Guard delegation MANAMA, 14th December, 2021 – Major General Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa, National Security...
- Security guard arrested for allegedly stealing his employers N15m worth of jewelry Adewale Adegbenro, a security guard for the Ogun State Government-owned So-Safe Corps, was arrested in Ogun State for allegedly stealing from the residence he was...
- Shatta Wale Spotted Kissing His Male Security Guard Shatta Kumoji On The Mouth Shatta Wale, a Ghanaian musician, kissed his male security officer on the mouth in a video that has gone viral. Shatta Wale, who collaborated with...
- R1 million reward for info on CIT perps who shot and killed a security guard R1 million has been offered as a reward for anyone who has information on a January shooting that left one security guard dead. GUARD ACCOSTED...
- Security guard bags 6 months jail term for stealing office furniture By Joy Kaka A Dei-dei Grade I Area Court, on Wednesday sentenced a security guard, Dauda Caleb, 23, to six months imprisonment for stealing an...