Drew Barrymore can now add workouts to the list of must-watch segments on The Drew Barrymore Show. During today’s episode, the actress-turned-talk show host took on a trampoline exercise alongside her Drew’s News co-host Ross Mathews — and what resulted reminded us of just how relatable she is.
The duo brought on fitness instructor Colette Dong to train them in a trampoline workout, which is used by celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow and Kelly Ripa.
“If your New Year’s resolution is to be your healthiest self — until that falls off in February — well, this segment will make you jump for joy,” Barrymore explained, before getting on the trampoline and following along with Dong’s various jumping techniques.
Of course, the segment quickly became more funny than fitness-focused as Barrymore held her chest while jumping. From the other side of the room, Mathews asked, “How are you doing, Drew?” to which she admitted, “I should’ve worn a bra!”
When Mathews said, “Don’t make me laugh, Drew,” she replied, “Don’t make me laugh, I’ll pee!”
Meanwhile, a winded Mathews added, “I have to say, it really starts to work after a while.”
Once they finished, Barrymore peeled herself from the trampoline, then went on to joke, “The best part, Colette, is that I didn’t pee my pants once. That was so amazing. I really understand how people get fit now.”
Pointing out that people jump for 45 to 60 minutes in one session (as opposed to the couple of minutes they tried on the show), Mathews immediately quipped, “Like in a row, or in a week?”
As Barrymore laid down face-first on the ground, she admitted that she’s now a “complete convert and devotee” to Dong and her trampolines, before gifting one to her entire audience.
I say we get a Lisa Rinna-style fitness video from Barrymore and Mathews next.
The Drew Barrymore Show airs on weekdays on CBS. You can check the website for local airtimes.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- How can you encourage girls playing dress-up?
- For the love of music: How Spotify’s 100 Best African Love Songs playlist was built.
- 5 Amazing Ways to Wear a Knitted Tie
- RHONairobi to be premiere on Showmax
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones’ son, Dylan, makes rare appearance
- Ice-T mocks a Grammys guest who is observing Coco Austin: “Completely understand”
- Chris Brown apologizes to Robert Glasper and attributes his Grammys loss to the Academy
- Will Smith was scheduled to sing at the Grammys 2023 hip-hop tribute, according to Questlove
- No-exam life insurance: How it benefits seniors
- How much does it cost to remodel an 8×10 Bathroom in Louisville?