Humanitarian Aid Program Facilitators at CTG Global – TDPel Jobs
Committed To Good (CTG) – CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Humanitarian Aid Program Facilitators
Start Date: 15/04/2021
Duration: up to 9 months (@21.75days/month)
Report to: the Program Head.
Team management: No direct Reports.
Overview of Position
- Humanitarian Aid Program Facilitators are expected to carry out a range of duties, to support our client’s work in monitoring projects and programmes in areas that are not accessible to our client or hard to reach areas in the local community.
- Facilitators will have specific experience and a thorough knowledge of the territory in which they operate, based on their residency and/or work experience.
- University degree in a field related to the scope of work.
- At least 4 years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in project/programme management, monitoring and reporting, community development work and community mobilization.
- Experience in collecting and compiling quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience working with UN or NGO.
- Fluency both verbal and written in English and the local language. Local language of the area where the Facilitator is to be deployed is essential.
- Excellent analytical skills, good report writing skills.
- Good communication and networking skills, including the ability to work in multidisciplinary teams as well as establishing and maintaining close working relationships with a variety of implementing partners.
- Good computer skills, including experience with various software applications such as MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Coordinates the supported activities in the local community level with relevant authorities.
- Closely works with other Facilitators and provide necessary input in preparation of programme implementation reports.
- Undertakes regular situation monitoring in specific areas based on specific requests, to assess the overall situation and any unmet needs of females in these areas.
- Undertakes regular field visits to monitor projects/programmes.
- Following any field visit, the facilitator produces programme implementation report/meetings reports on a monthly basis including field trips according to a standard format and submits the report to his/her supervisor.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Preference will be given to the nationals of Nigeria.