Human Resources Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres – France – TDPel Jobs
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is a private, not-for-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in distress, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed, or political affiliation.
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Contract: 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required
- Execute administrative, HR, and legal-related tasks to support the Project HR Manager following MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve project objectives
- Under the supervision of the Project HR Manager managing personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance, and on-time payments.
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
- Updating Social security Tax office files in order to meet legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Preparing monthly payslips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Following up on all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Project HR Manager in translating documents into the local language, and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Additional HR/ Admin tasks delegated by the Project HR Manager Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF’s interests.
- Make sure that a sufficient amount of printed forms are at any time available in the cupboard
- Report to her/his supervisor any issue.
- Inform her/his supervisor on every movement during working hours.
- Respect the confidentiality of the information obtained as part of her/his work
- Don’t communicate to anyone foreign to MSF any information (especially about the processes, the data, the staff…).
- Don’t take away any documents (hard and soft copy) without specific written authorization.
- Manage cash box and cash-related activities in the absence of Finance assistant.
- In the absence of a Finance Assistant, ensure monthly payment of all employee contributions in the time specified by state/Country and Coordination. Eg. FIRS, BIRS, and payee.
- In the absence of a Finance Assistant, enter all finance information in SAGA
- Manage cleaners and cooks at office and base and report to Admin manager accordingly.
Desirable, Finance, Human Resources, Business or Administration related Diploma
- Essential previous working experience of at least two (2) years in relevant jobs.
- Experience in MSF or other international NGOs in developing countries.
- Fluency in English (Read, Speak and Write), Hausa (Speak) is required.
- According to MSF France salary grid.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2021 by 5:00pm.
The post Human Resources Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres – France appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.