All Npower applicants should be aware that not everyone who passed the NASIMS Test was selected for the Npower batch c deployment. As a result, we recommend that you check your npower shortlist status / selection.
On Web Portal
Visit https://nasims.gov.ng/ to access the NASIMS dashboard.
The npower NASIMS deployment tab is selected.
You’ll see your primary assignment location, as well as his or her monthly stipend and PPA letter, which you can download right away (see attached screenshot).
Obtain a copy of the PPA/deployment letter.
Within three days of the date of printout, deliver the deployment letter to your assigned supervisor at your primary assignment.
Your documents will be screened by an assigned supervisor, who will mark them as accepted or rejected.
You must re-upload the acceptance letter to your NASIMS portal if you are accepted.
Please bring all of the documents you uploaded to the Npower NASIMS 2021 portal with you to your PPA.
Via USSD Code
Dial the USSD code *45665# if you are a Npower Batch C applicant.
Npower Batch C candidates should choose Npower 1 from the screen prompt.
The Npower Batch C applicant will be directed to another screen prompt, where he or she will enter their BVN.
Npower Batch C applicants will be able to confirm their selection status after entering their BVN.
Due to technical issues and traffic congestion, you may receive record not found, incorrect MMI, and other errors for the time being, so a Npower Batch C applicant should keep trying.
Participants in Npower batch c are expected to report to their PPA with all documents uploaded to the Npower NASIMS 2021 portal:
- Academic certificates include NCE/ND/HND/Bsc certificates, FSLC AND SSCE NYSC certificates for HND/ BSc holders, and FSLC AND SSCE NYSC certificates for HND/ BSc holders.
- Certificates of date of birth/declaration of age, as well as certificates from the local government of origin.
- The Deployment date set for screening at the PPA must not be missed by the shortlisted beneficiaries.
- All successful applicants who are ready to deploy must have made available all required documents for verification and presented them for clarification at the screening locations.
- Npower batch c beneficiaries must bring a printout of their BVN that meets the NASIMS requirements.
Npower Programme Not Available Issues
Those who were asked to change their programme because it wasn’t available in their local government and did so but haven’t been deployed should wait 72 hours because deployment is still ongoing.
If there is no deployment after 72 hours, you can send your information to N-power via email.
Please note that if the Npower programme is not available in your local government area, you must choose another programme and wait for updates on your Npower deployment status through the NASIMS portal.