August 21, 2022: Bryan Kohberger’s phone, ending in 8458 – was picked up by a cellphone tower providing coverage to the murder house – 1122 King Road, Moscow, Idaho.
He was in the vicinity of the victims’ home between 10:34pm and 11:35pm that night.
Kohberger was picked up by a cellphone tower near the property at least 11 more times before the murders on November 13. Cops have yet to share further details of those subsequent visits.
November 13, 2022, 2:42am: Kohberger’s 8458 phone was picked up by a cell tower near his home – 1630 Northeast Valley Road in Pullman, Washington.
2:47pm: Phone pinged again, indicating that it had begun to travel south through Pullman. Moments later, the phone stopped pinging, indicating that it had been put on airplane mode, turned off, or dropped off the network.
4:00-4:20am: Maddie Mogen, Kaylee Goncalves, Xana Kernodle and Ethan Chapin were all knifed to death at 1122 King Road, Moscow.
4:48am: Kohberger’s phone pings network again on Idaho State Highway 95, south of Moscow.
4:50am-5:26am: Phone pings show it traveling south on ID95 to Genessee, Idaho, them west towards Uniontown, Idaho, and back north into Pullman, Washington.
5:30am: Kohberger’s phone pings again at 1630 Northeast Valley Road, indicating that he’d arrived back home.
November 13, 9:00am: Kohberger’s phone is on the move again, and travels back to the vicinity of the King Road murder house. It is picked up by a nearby cellphone tower between 9:12am and 9:21am.
9:32am: Kohberger’s phone indicates that he’s arrived back home in Pullman again.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Queens NYPD seeking for man who randomly assaulted women
- Florida adolescent Aiden Fucci admits to fatally stabbing 13-year-old cheerleader Tristyn Bailey
- Former Goldman Sachs executive Harvey Schwartz has been named CEO of Carlyle Group
- Bethany Hamilton, a surfer, says she will not compete against trans women
- I almost perished from $117K in black-market BBL injections
- “The View” Jokes About Bored Ben Affleck at Grammys: “J.Lo Should’ve Brought” Mum
- National Enquirer acquired for $100 million to indicted former MoviePass CEO: report
- Dell is eliminating almost 6,500 positions as the PC market declines
- Rasta The Artist honors Riky Rick at Cotton Festival 2023
- Emirates now offers MORE Cape Town flights