Hospital / Base Facilities Officer at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) – France – TDPel Jobs
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, not-for-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in distress, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital / Base Facilities Officer
- Carrying out or supervising all maintenance logistics activities in the Hospital (Generator, fuel consumption, and local infrastructure) according to MSF standards and protocols in order to have the material, infrastructure and generators in optimal running conditions.
- Tracking consumption of supplies, fuel, lubricants, used in different facilities (Hospital).
- Checking the maintenance of the various open spaces (gardens, courtyards…) and ensuring that hospital waste is correctly discarded.
- Checking and ensuring the maintenance of MSF premises and facilities, as well as the general water supply, electrical, walls, ceilings etc. and security conditions. In this sense, making inspection visits to assess the rehabilitation needs of facilities.
- Performing maintenance of logistics equipment for cold chain, energy, IT and radio communications, in particular: Checking the quality of the work carried out on generators and electrical installations.
- Preparing orders for his sector activity, do the follow-up, and checking their proper reception and state.
- Supervising logistics staff working within the facility (watchmen, crowd controllers, waste agents etc.).
- Participating in trainings at the request of the line manager.
- Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain.
- Previous experience in technical works
- English and Hausa essential.
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
According to MSF France salary grid.
Application Closing Date
5.00pm 7th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
- Only successful applicants will be called for next steps.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the MSF recruitment process.
- MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring a candidate having benefitted from any such acts. All illicit demands may be pursued through the judicial system.
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages any Nigerian citizen to apply irrespective of race, gender, religion, creed, political affiliation.