There’s a wide variety of cakes, cookies, pies, and breads out there. Whether it’s a cake or a pastry, it all begins with bread. However, we encourage you to sample all of the thousands of varieties of bread available. Sweeter breads like this honey loaf recipe only need 10 minutes of active time in the kitchen before they go into the oven. Put some cheese on top and have it with your morning tea; it’ll make a fantastic breakfast.
Honey loaf tips
It’s simple to make the dough, and if you don’t have candied orange peel on hand, you can substitute a few grates of lemon zest. Instead of honey, you might try adding some finely chopped honeycomb or crushed almonds. In place of more powdered sugar, you may give the loaf a glossy sheen by brushing it with butter or warm honey as soon as it comes out of the oven. Use as a base for French toast, or eat as is.
This honey loaf is a great option if you’re a bread baker looking to expand your repertoire. Perfect for breakfast or tea time.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Enugu School Fees for State University of Medicine and Applied Science (SUMAS)
- BUTTERY SMASHED POTATOES RECIPE
- Admission Form for Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS)
- HND Admission List for Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO)
- List of Graduates from the National Open University of Nigeria
- FUTMINNA Postgraduate Courses and Requirements
- UK Government Invites Nigerian Teachers and Offers N15 million in Compensation
- Acceptance Fee for Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY)
- Admissions for HND at Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY)
- Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Minimum Passing Grade