– TDPel Jobs
360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction (360HSDC) is a health community-based organization registered in Nigeria, that works in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical health, institutional and development related issues. 360 HSDC achieves this by collaborating with global and local development and private entities, such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, nongovernmental organizations and the private sector. The organization has a multifaceted team of experts with proficiency and experience in emergency environments, humanitarian activities and development in diverse environments and ecosystems, globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Systems Strengthening Advisor: M & E / CQI
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- This is a consultancy for a proposal the organization is working on. The HSS Advisor: M & E / CQI will lead the optimization of data use for quality planning, improvement, and assurance, and generate activities using continuous quality improvement (QI) approaches that entail problem root cause analysis, rapid-cycle testing, evaluation of the impact of solutions, best practice institutionalization, and spread through learning collaboratives.
- S/He will facilitate capacity building of state structures to institute feedback systems across facilities, conduct routine surveys and evaluations, and utilize findings for reviews, policy advocacy, and adaptive programming. This consultancy may evolve into a long-term contractual employment.
- Provide technical guidance in the planning and implementation of all national, state and LGA level M&E / HSS activities.
- Prepare regular QI data feedback reports (monthly and quarterly) including communication and following up with country program team on data submission, validation and utilization of feedback.
- Ensure program data quality standard are met through coordinating data quality audits & assessments.
- Build capacity in monitoring and evaluation, data management and data use.
- Provide expert input into the design and analysis phases of the HSS research portfolio.
- Support the state team to analyze and use data to inform decisions and guide HIV testing and linkage service delivery.
- Participate in data quality review meetings at the state and LGA levels.
- Work with the Technical experts to train health workers in the use of HMIS tools.
- Advise on and strengthen M&E methodologies and deliverables within the program’s scope of work.
- Support monitoring of quality of service at health facilities.
- Provide clear documentation of programmatic achievements and keep senior management informed on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- An Advanced Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Bioinformatics or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience strengthening health systems with focus in HIV programs at state or federal level in Nigeria.
- Previous experience in developing and implementing quality improvement systems.
- Strong analytical, advocacy and program planning skills required.
- Excellent data analysis, presentation and reporting skills.
- Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets, database and statistical applications, including DHIS2 for data management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and facilitation of training activities.
- Ability to travel to implementation states within the country as needed, with the possibility of extended stay.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and a native language.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter (addressing previous related work and how you intend to carry out this project) and Certificates to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. e.g “Health Systems Strengthening Advisor: M&E/CQI”
- Only Nigerian nationals or people with a Nigerian work permit can apply, as sponsorship will not be offered for this position.
- Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, color, sex, origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.