Head of Marketing at Agriseedco Nigeria Limited – TDPel Jobs
Saroafrica – SeedCo Nigeria Limited is a joint venture between Seed West Africa Limited (a subsidiary of Seed CO International Limited a public listed Company incorporated in Zimbabwe and quoted on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange) and Saro AgroSciences Limited a Leading Nigeria Agro Input provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Seedco, a leading Seed Company in Africa with interest across Africa intends to recruit competent and qualified Marketing Manager to Head her Marketing Unit as it’s deepen its operation in Nigeria.
- The Head of Marketing role is strategically positioned to envision and develop the company’s marketing Dept to deliver on the mission and vision of the company in Nigeria.
- He/she has the overall responsibility of positioning, creating, capturing and sustaining values for the company through Strategic planning and implementation of consumer centric plans.
- The Marketing Manager will coordinate all demand creation activities, Channel promotions, media and technology based advertisement, agro dealer’s development and product loyalty programs thereby entrenching and positioning the Seed Co brand as the seed of choice for increased productivity.
The incumbent will also:
- Defining, understanding and creating long term strategies for market categories and segments.
- Develop intimate knowledge of consumers’ attitudes and behaviours.
- Initiate research on brands, consumers, and market segments.
- Develop and defend brand identity and positioning.
- Lead in the formulation of pricing strategy.
- Monitor and manage the performance of the brands.
- Brief Marketing agency on media objectives and creative material development and production.
- Coordinate project planning, implementation and appraisal.
- Develop and implement sales, distribution and channel strategy.
- Implement trade marketing strategy.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a second Class upper University Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Management (or related fields).
- Business or marketing and/or business post graduate education (MBA) preferred.
- Must have at least 7 years of experience as a Sales and Marketing Manager either in an Agric Business or in an FMCG environment.
- Knowledge of commodities marketing, route to market, and products promotion.
- Market Information Gathering, data analysis and result presentation.
- Communication skills and Stakeholders Management are essential.
- Hausa language will be desirable
- Experience in working in international companies is certainly an added advantage.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Must be a self-motivated person
- Required Age: 30 – 38 years.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online