Head – Accounts and Finance at Nsik Engineering Company Limited – TDPel Jobs
Nsik Engineering Company Limited is an engineering outfit from the stable of thriving Nsik Motors Nigeria Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Accounts and Finance
Location: Uyo Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a “Head Accounts and Finance”. This is a role where you will report directly to the Head of Account. In this capacity, you will be responsible for providing the financial results of the company.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the department.
- Provide management with timely complete accurate financial report periodically.
- Responsible for cooperate budgeting, budget implementation, cost control, business assets accounting and conversant with ERP solutions for accounting.
- Responsible for cooperate compliance statutory financial reporting requirement including but not limited to on VAT Returns, CIT, PAYE, etc.
- Responsible for managing all company insurance including assets and staff insurance.
- Responsible for the performance management of all personnel in the department.
- Manage the business relationship between company and its financiers.
- Capable of multi-tasking and coordinating multiple projects.
- Candidate must be of strong characters and impeachable integrity.
- Possess sufficient soft skills to manage an array of internal and external persons.
- Firm and objective in decision and actions.
- Proficient in Micro Soft Office, specifically MS-WORD, MSExcel, MS-PowerPoint; and off the shelf programme specifically Sage, Peachtree and tally accounting software.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director.
Desired Skills and Experience
Educational Qualifications and Functional / Technical Skills:
- A B.Sc / HND in Accounting/Banking and Finance. (Master’s Degree and / or MBA will be an added advantage.)
- Professional qualification: (ACA, ACCA, CPA) is a must
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years post-professional qualification in Accounting with experience in a multi-national, transport, courier, shipping or aviation environment, with at least 3 years in senior accounts management position.
Attractive but negotiable.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online