Growth Marketing Manager, Merchant Acquiring at Interswitch Group – TDPel Jobs
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Marketing Manager, Merchant Acquiring
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Department: Group Marketing & Corporate Communications
Job Type: Permanent
- The primary purpose is to drive the execution of our growth marketing strategies for products and services.
- The incumbent of this role will be responsible for running experiments across the funnel, improving customer acquisition, conversion rate, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives.
- It requires building and scaling measurable marketing results through multiple channels, and using systematic ways to test experiments and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales.
- As a growth marketing manager, your job is to find the channels and strategies to drive growth and increase revenue.
- The Growth Marketing Manager should be obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
- Ultimately, you should be able to find new and innovative ways to increase revenue and meet business objectives.
- Work with cross-functional team (Product, Business, Brand Marketing, and Content) to establish growth strategies to support revenue goals
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns, and optimize the funnel
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy and execution of product launches for the product portfolio
- Responsible for developing sound commercial argument paper (motivation documents) with a clear objective, key initiatives, return on marketing projection, and budget to support growth marketing measures such as customer acquisition, customer retention, and transaction growth
- Responsible for creating, testing, and refining compelling value propositions for customers
- Work closely with the product management team to identify market opportunities and define market-leading products Market intelligence – be the expert on our customers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria Demonstrate deep understanding of competitors, channels, and routes to market
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned Analyse data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- Support the development of content required for campaign deliverables (landing pages, product videos, newsletters, battle card, etc through internal and/or partner resources
- A good 1st degree from a reputable institution
- Professional Qualification(s): Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 7+ years experience in Growth Marketing, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing Experience in Payments, Fintech, eCommerce, B2C or B2B2C a plus Knowledge of Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Performance Marketing, Excel
- Prior experience in performance marketing and running structured growth experiments Analytical and metrics-driven
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online