Growth Engineer at Prospa Technology Limited – TDPel Jobs
Prospa Technology– Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
What You’ll be Doing
- Building and enhancing free useful tools for our target audience: for example creating a standalone free to access tool from one of our existing products (Invoicing)
- Improving the experience of new users: This includes optimising onboarding for new users (both in and out of product)
- Finding and acting on opportunities for improving conversion. You will work across all owned properties (mobile, web, social, blogs etc) running experiments and A/B tests to test hypotheses for increasing conversion.
- Helping other teams be more efficient. One of the great things about this role is you get to work completely across functions and teams, e.g helping our sales team be more efficient with internal tools
- Analysing and exploring data from content and paid marketing efforts, creating strategies and identifying tools to maximise value.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience with the ability to work across the entire stack.
- Experience shipping fast, reliable, real-time applications using modern development technologies.
- understanding of the tools that power marketing automation, experimentation, personalization, attribution, and analytics.
- Expertise in implementing third-party tools and integrating them in first-party applications: Segment, Optimizely, Iterable, Amplitude, Google Analytics, or similar products.
- Ability to improvise and develop creative solutions when common approaches fail.Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism.
- Perpetual curiosity and passion for honing and sharing your craft.
- Startup experience: technical founder / co-founder, growth, or data roles
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
- Affinity for marketing and growth
- Experience with paid social, SEO
Technologies we use and Teach at Prospa:
- MySQL, RedisC, AWS
- React / React native, Python, Django
- Medical cover
- Wellness perks
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Career development & opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online