– TDPel Jobs
Enadama Group partners with Entrepreneurs, Institutions, and governments of Nations to build the critical infrastructure for Africa’s coming economic boom. We are creating unlimited wealth for Africans through Technology and Innovation. We invest in Agriculture, Finance, Education, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Media & Logistics, Construction, and Engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Executive Director of Finance & Strategy
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced Group Executive Director – Finance and Strategy, with strong numerical skills to drive our organization’s financial operations and improve financial performance
- He / She will oversee all Group’s financial activities to ensure it stays in strong financial standing.
- Your main duties include building revenue reports, distributing calculated funds to various departments, and implementing company financial policies as well as making high-level decisions regarding a business’s health, leaving details for the finance and accounting departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures, and set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Work with the GED Administration and GED Operations to develop, implement, and execute profitable strategies for the growth of the Group
- Report directly to the Group Chairman on all matters of importance, and participate in expansion projects across the Groups (funding options, investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Proffer professional and strategic solutions to bottlenecks and hurdles that may affect the smooth operation of the Group’s activities.
- Drive the financial planning of the Group by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the Group’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors, etc.)
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions.
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices, financial modeling, and business model canvas.
- At least 7 years experience
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- B.Sc / B.A in Accounting, Finance or relevant field, and an MSc./MBA/MA in same field is a prerequisite.
- ICAN / CFA / CPA / IMS or other relevant qualification is a plus.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2021.
The post Group Executive Director of Finance & Strategy at Enadama Group appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.