Graduate Office Assistant at West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) – TDPel Jobs
West African Vocational Education (WAVE) is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Office Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure good SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) compliance
- Deliver an administration function with a flexible team to support a variety of tasks
- Provide administration and accounting services where required
- Ensure management of any deficiencies or surpluses on cash takings, floats or stocks
- To ensure continuous improvement of the administration service through continuous Personal development and Training
- At least an HND in related fields
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Must communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Experience of working in a customer-focused role with strong leadership skills, capable of merging together a variety of process
- Be flexible as the industry is very fast-paced
- Problem solving and critical thinking are the required soft skill
- Proximity to job location
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online