Graduate Frontend (Vue.js) Developer Intern at eHealth4everyone – TDPel Jobs
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend (Vue.js) Developer Intern
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- eHealth4everyone is looking for Tech-savvy, Health-Enthusiastic and Learning-Driven fresh graduates with strong academic achievements, good communication skills, and who have a keen interest to gain experience and have a work opportunity in a professional environment.
- Interns will have the opportunity to experience work life at eHealth4everyone and gain insights into the world of Health-Tech.
- Corp members serving or intending to serve in Abuja are welcome to apply.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant course and at least six months- one year experience in position of interest.
- A Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with work tools, frameworks, languages within select areas
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to learn fast.
- Honesty, hard work ethics, and reliability.
- An ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- N40,000 – N65,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please also select “NYSC” as your category while filling your application.