Get access to live training sessions, 1-1 mentorship and masterclasses by industry leaders, all for free.
You can take advantage of all this fantastic support – along with a wealth of networking opportunities – when you sign up to the Hustle Academy’s week-long Bootcamp, currently open to businesses in Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa.
This Bootcamp, delivered online by subject matter experts, is designed to help small businesses grow by increasing revenue, positioning for investment, and building a sustainable business for the future.
- Business maturity: Businesses should have already created a business plan, defined their product/service offering and be looking to now scale this
- Size of operation: The Hustle Academy is open to businesses that have at least 2 full-time employees and have been operating for over 12 months
- Revenue generated: This training is aimed at businesses that have generated profit in the last 12 months or are 1-3 months away from breaking even.
How to Apply for Google Hustle Academy Bootcamp Programme
To apply for the programme, simply click the button below to complete the Google Hustle Academy application form.
The form will take roughly 30 minutes to complete and is designed to help determine whether the Hustle Academy is the right training option for your business.
Once you have completed the form, a member of the team will be in touch to progress your application and answer any questions you have.
- The Hustle Academy is a completely free programme for participants and lasts 1 week in total.
- Sessions run from 10am – 3pm, Monday to Friday, across EAT, WAT and GMT.
- Live training sessions are delivered virtually so you will need to ensure you have the relevant technology to support your participation in the programme. This includes a stable internet connection and laptop with a web camera and microphone.
- You must be able to commit to the full programme as live sessions will not be recorded.