– TDPel Jobs
Lagos State Teachers latest job recruitment portal opens. Apply for Lagos state teachers position and recruitment today. The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Restaurants – We are a restaurant chain operating in the city of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Restaurant Operations)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for overall management and the smooth running of the daily operations of all outlets, in line with company policies and standards.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met for all outlets and expand current income streams.
- Develop and drive initiatives to increase sales and profits.
- Responsible for the coaching, development and training of all levels of Managers in line with company standards, for operational excellence.
- Monitor training schedule/processes of Restaurant Managers to ensure quality training of team members and trainee managers.
- Plans and sets goals; focuses on in-store problem solving/process improvement.
- Provide leadership and support for each Restaurant Manager to achieve company targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Recognize, mentor and motivate Restaurant Managers and Restaurant Teams.
- Increase company profitability by minimizing wastage and devising cost control measures.
- Achieve the overall set targets for the company by pro-actively contributing to the implementation of business strategy.
- Drive results by continuously seeking improvements to enable individual outlet and company growth.
- Ensure that company policies, standards and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all staff across all sales outlets.
- Ensure the conduct of the business within the ethical, legal, and moral boundaries consistent with our values.
- Liaise with external agents on behalf of the company; such as NAFDAC, PHCN, Local government agencies to ensure smooth running of operations.
- Work closely with the HR department to ensure that required restaurant staffing levels are met.
- Ensure that daily/weekly sales, management reports, profitability, food cost and other general management reports for all outlets are prepared as and when due.
- Provide leadership for achievement of goals for new store openings as required. This includes planning and organizing staffing needs, ensuring timely recruitment, selection training and orientation etc
- Carry out scheduled and surprise visits to outlets to ensure compliance to given service and operational standards across all outlets.
- Act as a gate-keeper for the CEO and MD.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Possess at the minimum a B.Sc. / BA University Degree.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role (in a Quick service restaurant, managing multiple outlets).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Energetic and outgoing personality.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
About Lagos State Teachers: Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004. In 2005, the Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office (TEPO) was created from the defunct Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM) by the Education Reforms Law of year 2005 which also established the Six Education Districts, each headed by a Tutor General / Permanent Secretary under the Administration of the former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.